N&W F-Units pics

Sun Apr 1 03:05:28 EDT 2007

Dear Andrew J,
Thanks for the effort in telling me of this.
Unfortunatley, I coundn't spot any 'B' units in there.
Thanks anyway.
Very best wishes,
Peter Prydderch, Stockport, UK

Several N&W F-units are shown on this page, scroll down, they where about 3
versions of the N&W paint jobs on these units..

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/nw/nw-loco.html

They tended to stay on the former Wabash though.

Andy J
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: ex Warbash F7B units Nos. 3606 and 3608