2007 Convention - Bluefield, WV

Mon Apr 2 18:20:29 EDT 2007

There's also an issue with the basic convention registration being called
both an "individual" and a "family" registration. If, as is true in my case,
my wife is going with me, and I'm purchasing event tickets for her, which I
am, do I buy one or two convention registrations? I took a wild guess and
bought one, and I asked in the "special instructions" block for clarification,
which I have not received - so I guess I have no choice but to ask in this
forum.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 4/2/2007 3:28:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,