Today Show

Mon Apr 2 21:23:21 EDT 2007

I must get in the final word on this off-topic matter. If you don't believe
there could be a four-sided "Hexagon," see the picture below.

Gordon Hamilton

THE HEXAGON RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER AT FORT MONMOUTH, NEW JERSEY

Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 12:22 AM
Subject: Re: Today Show

> Right. And the squaw on the hippopottamoose is equal to the sum of the

> squaws on either side . . .

> And Pi are round. Cornbread are square.

> EdKing

>>> "hexagon" (a pentagon) into a real 6-sided hexagon?

>>> Sam Putney

>>> 3/31/2007 8:54 PM