2007 Convention - Bluefield, WV

Mon Apr 2 23:02:13 EDT 2007

Jerry,

Registration info on the Saturday bar-b-que reached me after I had
posted the form and so was missing on an earlier version of the
registration form.
The mistake regarding the day of the banquet is mine and has now been
corrected.

Due to Mr. Goode's schedule, the banquet this year will be on Friday
and the bar-b-que is on Saturday.

Sorry for the confusion.

Ron Davis