Convention photos

Sun Jun 17 17:37:18 EDT 2007

I hope all of you who attended the 2007 Convention in Bluefield
enjoyed it as much as I did. Thanks again go out to Chris Dalton and
Jim Gillum for a fine job!

Now, as you are downloading all those digital photos you took, I
would like to remind everyone to contribute those great pictures for
the 2007 Convention Photo CD.

It is interesting to see all the different styles of photography.
Each of us has a different eye for what to photograph.

All contributors to the Convention photo CD will receive a copy of
the finished product, so you'll get to see those great shots someone
else took and they get to enjoy yours!

Please send your photos on CD to

Photo CD
Norfolk and Western Historical Society