Arrow Drumhead

Sun Jun 17 19:44:53 EDT 2007

Mike

That is not the original Arrow car, nor drumhead. It is one I created
to go in the drumhead box on our ex Illinois Central Observation
Lounge car No. 3305. I drew and hand painted the art on the back of a
piece of Lexan based on what I had as dimensions made and sized to
the existing drumhead. Not a bad replication, eh?

I still have the drumhead somewhere, it was only on the car for the
trips that weekend, a commemorative run for the 40th Anniversary of
the new equipment for the Arrow, using as many of the original Arrow
cars as we had available.

Ken Miller