A Reject

Fri Jun 22 23:55:28 EDT 2007

Let's not be so quick to "assume" their "artistic" judge was in any way
correct - I believe RailPictures.com simply just does not relate/adjust to
vertically oriented frames!
My web research discovered several folks (ordinary and extraordinary?) not
"pleased" with their editorial license.

Bob Nichols

Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: A Reject