Saw-by

Mon Jul 16 06:45:14 EDT 2007

Thanks to all who responded to my question about a "saw-by". It definitely gives one "food for thought". By the way, not having been a railroader myself, who ultimately would be held accountable for a meet that led to a required saw-by?
The responses to questions posed by novices (such as myself) is one of the things I greatly appreciate about the NWHS mailing list.
Dave Moorehead
Milford, OH

Probably the dispatcher in that division. Ron H
Save hundreds of dollars a year with Juno Internet access.
Plans start as low as $9.95 a month. Visit www.juno.com today!