#763 Move to Ohio

Sat Jul 21 16:23:38 EDT 2007

That is very interesting. I'm glad the 763 is going back home. I always thought it was kind of an orphan in Roanoke. I will miss it, but its nice to go back home you know! It needs alot of work. I hope they have a deep pocket book.

I say put 1776 under the shed. I know there are still some SD45's around, but that one is in particularly bad shape. And, the "new" paint has since turned pink and baby blue. If it were out of the sun, the bleaching effect wouldn't be so bad.

Or, the redbird 521 and a couple streamlined coaches behind it would look nice as well.

What would really be nice would be to bring the Y6a back and put it beside 1218...

Ben Blevins