Vacatikon questions

Mon Aug 13 17:22:18 EDT 2007

To elaborate: The roundhouse is used by an electric equipment company (no RR
applications) adjacent to the Redi-Mix Concrete plant which until recently
used the old water tank for their business. All is accesible by a street
parallel to the tracks but there are no photo ops in my estimation.

Mike Pierry, Jr.