young whippersnapper??

Tue Oct 9 20:44:51 EDT 2007

Touché, John. From one geezer to another. I'll tell you one thing that really makes me feel old is going to sites along the railroad where great photos were taken in the '50's and '60's--like photographer's bridge--and seeing how big the trees are. It doesn't take long for a second-growth forest to get established.

Sam