Postal Car Number 160

Mon Nov 5 13:44:01 EST 2007

After sending my first message I looked up the Wabash cars listed in my March 1962 Car Register and they show a postal car range of 162 to 179 which matches the number range under the N&W section of my 1967 register. They show 4 active cars within that range, 2 of which I would think would have been numbers 162 and 179. The 1967 register shows 3 active cars in the 167 to 179 range still carrying Wabash markings. This I think would show that of the 4 active cars in 1962, 3 were 162, 167 and 179. The funny thing is under the N&W section for 1967 the car range 162 to 179 shows no active cars in this series

Rodney