dwarf singals

Tue Nov 13 19:31:20 EST 2007

I remember growing up in Portsmouth, Ohio and seeing these dwarf signals on the western approaches of the yard. There used to be 4-6 tracks between Waller Street and Clay near the tower on the west end of the yard. There were some industrial sidings along this stretch too. As well as plenty of these signals.

A.J. Gemperline