The Forum

Fri Nov 30 18:59:24 EST 2007

Gee, Rodney - I didn't intend to mean that we should open up the Mailing List to political discourse. I just didn't think that it would hurt to stick one little comment in about an incident that happened so many years ago.

Ed King
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 10:42 AM
Subject: The Forum

Sorry Ed, I didn't know "we" are you or I'm not part of "we"(unless of course you were using the doctor's tense, then just strike that remark and pick up with the next sentence). I thought this was a forum to talk about the N&W. Harry Bundy's remark about a politician ( he didn't mention who or their political views ) creating the change in the location of "101" explained an operational matter concerning the N&W. Who the politician was along with their political philosophy and conjecture as to what might have happened had they been elected doesn't have diddlysquat to do with anything. The point is Mr. Putney's remarks, as does K Borg's below, doesn't have anything to do with the stated purpose of the forum and some people my feel they have a right to respond. Politically wise I'm about as liberal as you can get but I don't get the impression people want to hear my views nor would it be right just because I can "tie" them to a remark made in the forum. It isn't appropriate that just because some don't mind, the forum goes off in different tangents unless we are going to let everyone talk about anything from tiddlywinks to their grandchildren. Then we need to drop the N&W part and just have an open forum!

Rodney

Message: 4