Audio Clip Help

Sun Dec 16 18:01:20 EST 2007

I think it sounds great. I could see it all in my mind. I've been to Boyce a couple of times and know how those crossings lay in there. It was clipping on the loudest part as the locomotives go past, but other than that it was very good.

Ben Blevins

Don't know much about recording, but the sound quality and stereo effect out
of my dinky computer speakers was great!

Sam Putney