Neon Sign dimensions for N&W Roanoke Shops

Mon Dec 17 05:55:01 EST 2007

Having just completed a web based survey of the 'Roanoke Star' and other downtown neon signs, I am now curious enough to consider having a neon sign commisioned for a garden railway project here in the UK, and wondered whether anybody had an inkling as to what the original dimensions were?

Just in case you need an idea of the neon sign concerned I have this weblink.

http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=53299&nseq=6

Any assistance on this matter (more photos etc..) would be very much appreciated.

Sincerely.

Bob
Oxford
UK