a 50th Anniversary tomorrow, December 24th

Sun Dec 23 19:05:57 EST 2007

Just put it on - the CD rather than any other medium :-)

I wasn't and couldn't (born Wolverhampton England '55, and brought up in
London) be there or of the period.

I recall that there were references to O Winston Link's sound recordings (and I heard this first as part of this, in the Locomotion season on Channel 40 - and film, in Ships that Pass in the Night, Berwick International Pictures, which was broadcast in the UK in a rail season - probably Locomotion, in the early '90s.

Best wishes

Dominic