Camp Cars

Fri Jan 4 13:35:18 EST 2008

>Appears that conditions have improved, but certainly NS must have found a better place to park the equipment.

As hard as it may seem it is rather easy to adapt to the sounds of a passing train at your window... I know because I use to live in a house that was almost on top of a busy mainline. It takes a little while but before you know it the sound of a train going by doesn't bother you (regretably, being a railfan that is not the best of situations either, especially if you are wanting to watch a train at night).

Back then I had good hearing, today not so... sure wished I could have seen a few of the trains I heard about from others, but didn't hear my own self.

jerry
<jmlaboda2 at yahoo.com>

Passenger Car Photo Indexes - UPDATED 9/13/07 WITH 7273 NEW LINKS ADDED!!!
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/>

N-scale Passenger Car User's Guide
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/UsersGuide.htm>

Appreciate Freedom??? Thank a Veteran!!!