9 light PL arm

Mon Jan 7 00:05:50 EST 2008

Larry Evans posted on this mailing list the photo used in my revised book
and I can only add this to the previous discussion.

The photo is an N&W Photo numbered 30421, dated 28 June 1943, and the
inscription on the back said [in effect] a westbound tank car train west of
Shaffers Crossing.

Maybe the archives has some additional information about the photo from 1943
and the signal aspects may need 1943 documentation about what they
indicated.

Bud Jeffries

Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: 9 light PL arm