Turntables in the early 20th Century.

Mon Jan 14 17:32:11 EST 2008

Gee, I'd like to thank ALL the gentlemen who provided input on this.
For me, getting the 'look and feel' of the N&W in the 1930's into my
Layout was important. It was irritating, not having any know source of
information on N&W turntables, and only a few things on line. I knew
Y'all would give me good advice. I will first see if I have the real
estate on the layout for a wye. If not, I'll bite for the CMR 120
foot table so I can turn "Y" class engines. Oh, and that fleet of M2's
I have planned on building.

Mark Lindsey
Stuck in the 1930's