N&W Mollie article

Wed Jan 30 15:30:45 EST 2008

Following Gary's lead, I plugged "mollie" into the NWHS online Arrow
database, returning three hits. The two part article starts in the
September 1989 issue of the Arrow.

"The Twelve Wheeler or Mastadon Type / (The MOLLIE on the N&W), Part 1,
Class M - Thomas D. Dressler".

http://nwhs.org/arrowdb/intro.php

http://nwhs.org/arrowdb/issueList.php?issue_id=104

- Roger Link