N&W Mollie article

Wed Jan 30 22:50:13 EST 2008

The magazine that I think the article was in is the September 1995 Railfan & Railroader and have one on order. As I can afford it I will also be seeing about buying the copies of "The Arrow" that also dealt with the M-class locomotives.

Thanks to all for all the help... hopefully before too long I will be able to reveal just what I have in mind, providing I can start finding what I am looking for...

Many Thanks!!!

jerry
<jmlaboda2 at yahoo.com>

Passenger Car Photo Indexes - UPDATED 9/13/07 WITH 7273 NEW LINKS ADDED!!!
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/>

N-scale Passenger Car User's Guide
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/UsersGuide.htm>

Appreciate Freedom??? Thank a Veteran!!!