PL Signals

Sun Feb 3 22:04:11 EST 2008

Aubrey,
I can help you with this, but I will need more information from you. You can contact me off list to discuss this further. My email is,

signalyard at yahoo dot com

Ben Blevins

I have a question on N&W's position light signals. This is a small detail but an important one for me because I am working to restore such a signal to the all amber configuration. I have seen some signal light heads (for lack of a better way to identify the actual individual light things) that have a colored cone protruding out and a clear lens behind it. I wonder when this practice started or was it that way all along?

Aubrey Wiley

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.