Employee Timetables

Mon Mar 10 15:00:04 EDT 2008

Thanks to everyone you responded to my Norton questions. If any one else has info they can share I would greatly appreciate it.

My next question is does anyone know if the N&WHS archives contain any employee timetables? I looked on their website but didn't see any listed. I'm looking for ones from the 1890's thru 1930. If so are copies obtainable?

Also, does anyone know if there ever was a Roundhouse in Norton? I like this time period and have been able to acquire some G1's, W2's, M's, and M1's and now trying to lock into a specific time period during that era.

Thanks again!
Charlie