CW diesels

Sat Mar 22 21:24:19 EDT 2008

The Gene Autry connection is that Gene purchased an option
to buy the engine but changed his mind when another engine
was located closer to his home. Gene sold his option to the
guy who did buy it and shipped it back to Blowing Rock.
This information again comes from the Cy Crumley scrapbook.

Jerry Kay, Portsmouth, VA