The Arrow

Wed Mar 26 21:53:54 EDT 2008

We even got ours in Arkansas 4 days ago!

Ed Painter A Virginian living oin Arkansas

Sent: Wed Mar 26 21:47:34 2008
Subject: Re: The Arrow

Stephen,

As you will see, the distribution pattern by the post office does not always seem rational or make any sense. Members on the west coast will receive theirs before someone who lives a few miles from where they are mailed.

If it is any comfort, we have not received our copies of the Arrow here in Roanoke.

Ron Davis