Friends of Virginian Railway at Milepost 2008

Sun Apr 6 21:59:07 EDT 2008

Aubrey - what time does the program start on Friday night?
Anne
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 8:33 AM
Subject: Friends of Virginian Railway at Milepost 2008

Here is a reminder:

Wednesday, April 2 may be the last day for reserving a room at Twin Falls State Park lodge for Friends of Virginian Railway at Milepost 2008. That is the date our block of rooms is opened to the public and the rates are revised.

The company making our event tee shirts has extended the advance order deadline to Saturday April 26.

And we would appreciate having event registrations asap. The bus for the Saturday tour only holds 32 and it will be getting full soon.

See this web age for all the details: http://milepost141.googlepages.com/friendsofvirginianrailwayatmilepost2008

Contact me off list for a registration form as a word document.

Aubrey Wiley
VgnRy43 at aol.com