Arrow Inaugural Run

Sat Apr 12 19:25:53 EDT 2008

Scanned the old photos I have. This one is Leonard Arnold Scott, who won the contest to name the Arrow, boarding the inaugural run at Roanoke. The round-trip between Roanoke and Cincinnati was part of the prize package. As a retired section foreman, he was extremely proud of all this.

If anyone has a photo showing the coach number immediately in front of the lounge car, I'd be interested in knowing what the road number was. Seat 36, car F is what his reservation recipt shows.

Vince Albert