Interesting article

Wed Apr 23 08:32:40 EDT 2008

Sorry, but I don't have the capability to share digital or any other kind of
photos with the group. You might be able to find a Lionel model of an N&W J
(No. 746) for sale on ebay with photo(s).

I had a hard time getting up the nerve to cut holes in the boiler of my
model in order to mount marker lights intended for use on the MTH top of the line
model of the N & W J. Adding the piping details under the cab of my model
from the same source didn't require any modifications to the locomotive.

I got the moniker "Mr. Kit Basher" because I modify (here read destroy any
so-called "collecor value" ) nearly all of my models. I believe that "God is
in the details !", so I add them where I can.

Neil K. Yerger

_audreyly at aol.com,_ (mailto:audreyly at aol.com,)

In a message dated 4/23/2008 6:52:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,