Art Museum, was Re: Where is this?

Sun May 11 20:59:54 EDT 2008

Thanks to those who posted photos and information about the Art Museum.
It's easy to see why it elicits strong feelings, but I think many "modern"
designs do just that at first. My daughter is an instructor at the Columbus
(Ohio) College of Art and Design, and I can imagine her students coming up
with a structure like this. However, I'm glad it's in Roanoke and not in my
back yard. Thanks for letting us see what all the comments were about.

Bob McKell