Radford bridge

Sun Jun 8 23:08:39 EDT 2008

Guys:
I've been lurking but reading and soaking up every email. I've learned so much about my old 'playgound'! The train bridge was a fairly regular place to sail our wooden planes (with and without firecrackers attached!). It had (and I think still has) a great and SAFE walkway on it.
Back to the subject, thanks for the great Radford map! I didn't know about the wagon/car bridge upstream of the RR bridge. Any thing left of it? I've waded a lot of the river around there but don't recall any old piers there. I also learned of the wye on the New River (community) side.
Let's keep it going!
Charlie Long