Passenger Car at Station

Sat Jun 14 10:13:10 EDT 2008

Thanks for the replies. That consist looks 'just plain weird' today.

Craig Close
Balimer, Merlan
OK: Far West Catonsville
OR: Greater Oella

_____

Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 9:45 AM
To: NW Mailing List
Subject: Re: Passenger Car at Station

Craig,

I saw it also so I went to the O. Winston Link and investigated. The
Business Car is NS Buena Vista. The occasion is a special with many foreign
dignitaries that NS is showing the new electronic braking system. Just east
of the attached photo was two NS locos (9763 and 7649 which is equipped with
system) and two of the new NS coal hoppers with the system. They gave a
demonstration to the riders of the system before the special departed for
Bluefield and other sights for them. Photos attached

Skip Salmon
---- NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

Roanoke Rail Cam shows an N&W passenger car at the station. What's going on
today? Thanks

Craig Close
Balimer, Merlan
OK: Far West Catonsville