N&W HS 2008 Convention

Sun Jun 15 21:49:42 EDT 2008

Hi All, Verna and I had a great time at the convention this year. Marion was a great
place to visit. I loved standing at the Marion station and seeing all of those trains! It was good seeing so many of our friends there, too. Thanks John and Steve for all
of the hard work you put in to making this convention a real success.

I hope to see you all again in Roanoke next year!

P.S. - David & Nathan - Sorry we missed you at Nelsonville today. It was a great
ride! We really enjoyed it.

Jerry Kay, Portsmouth, Va.