[VirginianRailwayEnthusiasts] Tidewater in 1907 -- World Record?

Wed Jul 2 00:08:41 EDT 2008

This seems to have morphed into three different threads. To expand
on what information has been collected so far with the imagery I've
tracked down so far, I've built two web pages. See
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/bharper/nwrwy/VirginianResearch.html
with information about the "big curve," Price/Pepper, and the spur
into Radford Arsenal. There is also a link to another page about
Kellysville. I'll continue to add to these pages. Contributions
welcome. Still on the list of projects is more research on the
old main line from Radford to Belspring.

Bruce in Blacksburg