Cincinnati RRing

Thu Jul 17 22:15:57 EDT 2008

West of Tylersville? Is that near the 4 bypass? You aren't talking about the Sharonville yard since that's east of I-75. Or is that another name for Butler Street?

John Samples
-------------- Original message from NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org>: --------------

Winton Place station has been closed for about 40 years now. It is no longer a great place to watch trains. The depot building has been moved into Sharon Woods.

The mega- train facility is Cincinnati Junction on the west side of Tylersville Road and I-75.

Gary