Husk General Store

Sun Jul 27 18:40:13 EDT 2008

Nice pictures. I was by the store twice last year, and it is open - probalby mostly in tourist season. I was told by a local that the end of the building was taken off when the state paved the road, so what remains is only part of the original store. I don't remember seeing the city limits sign, but then again I was not looking for it either. -------------------------------------------John C. AbbottNote:No Trees were harmed in sending this message.However, some electrons along the way were inconvenienced.