Link Photo sites

Wed Jul 30 20:16:57 EDT 2008

Dave,
On a regular basis the local (V19) lumbers across Commonwealth and then
Euclid to service asphalt and cement customers and then on further to
deliver cooking oil for the snack plant.
They renamed Randall last year -- had a big celebration this year to mark
the occasion.

Union Station? Complete (even has a ticket office should the dream return)
and awaiting selection of tenants and rental as a event location. Beautiful
restoration job, to say the least. Worth a visit, for sure.

Mike Pierry, jr.