Chantilly Train Show August 23-24, 2008

Mon Aug 11 12:16:42 EDT 2008

The dates as outlined in the subject are Saturday and Sunday, August 23 and 24, 2008.

The hours are 10-4 Saturday and I think Sunday is the same.

They pretty well run EVERYONE out at 4 PM on Saturday including the dealers with very little time to closeup. I might be wrong for Sunday as it could be 11-4 but I am not 100% sure either way.

If you haven't been to the show before, it's a lot bigger than the nice little show down at the Hagerstown Ag Center in November and February; a whole lot larger.

Hope this helps a little in making your plans. If you need directions, I'll be happy to assist you. just tell me which way you'll be coming from Hagerstown.

Bob Cohen