Cincinnati Trip Report

Tue Aug 19 14:51:09 EDT 2008

And, there is a CF next to the replica depot in Sharonville, OH downtown on
the square. It is painted in a bogus "BIG FOUR" scheme. While the interior
is Spartan, it is pretty much 'as is' at the end of the lives of cabooses.
The exterior is a Masonite covered version. No, I do not know what number
it was.

Gary Rolih
Cincinnati