War Eagle WV Signals

Tue Nov 11 06:15:39 EST 2008

Larry,
That is one reason I was wanting to be on the Pocahontas Division was so I could learn how to run the old 9'8" cases.  Glad everything went well.

Ben Blevins

Subject: Re: War Eagle WV Signals
Date: Monday, November 10, 2008, 6:47 PM

Ben,

We started from the motel at 3:30 AM this morning. All of the signals at War
Eagle are down. The cases and remaining pole line will be down by end of
business Wednesday. I ran the case at Old Joe (after 23 years, you think I'd
get something better than the ratty old cases).

Larry S.
Lead Signalman, Gang 677