Amen to Larry Evans' message below, Brothers, Amen.

Sat Nov 22 11:27:24 EST 2008

Larry & Friends, Amen to your message below, Brother, Amen. Wonderful words! Lloyd D. Lewis, Kenova, WV.
If their are trains in Heaven I am sure Jims resting comfortable in bedroom F of the McDowell County on No. 4 tonight. It was surely a pleasure to have know him and I will miss him as everyone will. Lets not forget his vision and help make N&WHS and the achieves a success and tribute to Jim. Larry Evans Kenova, WV.
I am sorry to report that past NWHS president Jim Gillum passed away last night. His family reports that he did not suffer and was in no pain. Jim had been fighting ALS - a degenerative muscle disease and was recently diagnosed with an aggressive brain tumor. NWHS has lost one of its giants. Ron Davis