James N Gillum

Fri Nov 28 10:05:51 EST 2008

A memorial fund for Jim has already been established by NWHS.

"The Society has established the James N Gillum Memorial Fund for
those who would like to contribute to the Archives in Jim's name. You
may send your donations to

James N Gillum Memorial Archives Fund
PO Box 13908
Roanoke, VA 24038"

Your donation to the fund is tax deductible and eligible for matching funds
from your employer. I'm certain Ron Davis or others of the Board can supply
more info if you need it.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD

Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 3:04 AM