NS Chairman offers $1 million to museum

Sun Dec 7 23:44:32 EST 2008

You might have to be careful that you get what you wish for.

Doesn't VA have 3 railroad/transportation museums: Roanoke, Richmond,
Norfolk? More investment by the state just might be in Richmond at the
detriment of Roanoke.

I'll have to get out my checkbook to support the Roanoke end.

Craig Close
Balimer, Merlan
OK: Far West Catonsville
OR: Greater Oella