local power?

Mon Dec 29 23:15:54 EST 2008

I'm no expert by any means this is just an educated guess as I'm still
learning the history of the N&W (those of you laughing give me some
credit as I'm only 22) My guess is that the local power was probably a
4-8-0 Class M, I doubt a Diesel would work with your era as I believe it
is too early for Diesels. Somebody please tell me if I'm on the right
track here or did I end up on some seldom used branch somewhere?

Nathan

--
Nathan Simmons
trainman51 at gmail.com