More on Abingdon Branch

Mon Jan 26 21:14:56 EST 2009

The Salem, Va., public library has online Sanborn maps for all Virginia
cities and towns at:

http://www.salemlibrary.info/research.html

Access requires the number from a library card from any of the Roanoke
Valley libraries. A resident of Virginia can get a card according to the
following:

http://www.salemlibrary.info/card.html

Someone from outside Virginia can pay a fee that I believe runs about $14 to
$16 to get a library card for access.

Gordon Hamilton

Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: More on Abingdon Branch