Thanks to Joe Giannovario

Wed Feb 11 08:49:21 EST 2009

Hi Joe,

You didn't leave your email address so I'm writing you through the group.
Just wanted to say thanks for the suggestion on the book for the SVL info. I
will definitely look into it.

Appreciate it,

Mike Postupak

Hi Mike and Rick,

I have two of those booklets but I don't recall where I got them.

They're called "Along The Right of Way" and were published by the N&W. They
list every town in a division that had a depot where the population was at
least 100 people. A brief description is given of the industries in each
area. One of my copies used census data from 1940, the other from 1952. It's
worth looking for one. Try used bookseller, amazon and eBay.

Joe Giannovario

Editor-in-Chief/Publisher

O Scale Trains Magazine

<http://www.oscalemag.com> www.oscalemag.com