Convention 2009

Mon Feb 23 10:27:45 EST 2009

NW Mailing List wrote:

> Convention, 2009

> Time is passing, with no information other than the dates for Roanoke,

> and no Arrow yet in 2009.

> When might more details appear on the web site? Meanwhile, air line

> fares are rising and/or the value of the pound has been falling so the

> sooner I can decide if I can come, the better!

Howdy Ted

I got the Jan-Feb-Mar 2009 issue this past week. Inside is a comment
that a brochure on the convention will be mailed shortly.

Take care
Bill

--
============== Scale Model Railroad Products ================
Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer

Bill & Diane Wade Phone: 304-823-3729 FAX: 304-823-2901
B.T.S. RR 1 Box 141A, Belington, WV 26250
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.