Columbus District Singletracking?

Wed Feb 25 16:04:15 EST 2009

I can't find any record of when the single-tracking took place, but I
remember at the time hearing a radio discussion on the scanner between the
dispatcher and a train or track crew about what the north end of the
Chillicothe single tracked segment should be called. Scioto was suggested
to the dispatcher, and Scioto is what it became.

Bob McKell

Chillicothe