Class BJ box car

Thu Mar 26 16:50:03 EDT 2009

Gentlemen:
Glenn Guerra of Mullett Model Works asked me to find any information
about this class BJ ventilated box car. Glenn is a master model maker
and Mullet makes museum quality laser cut kits in O Scale.

Here's a photo of the box car in question:
http://www.oscalemag.com/!NW_BJ.jpg

Any information will be appreciated and I'll pass it along to Glenn.

I've informed him of the drawings in the Archives.

Here is what he said to me: "I think it uses the same frame as the 36
ft Rio Grande car I am making. I think this car was designed by C. A.
Seley and is the 36 ft version of the 40 ft Rock Island car I have
out. I have a 36 ft frame done already and could do this car..."

Any corroboration?

Regards
Joe Giannovario