I am in need of some lettering info for a N&W boxcar

Sat Mar 28 19:20:24 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am with the Hoosier Valley Railroad Museum in Indiana. We have Norfolk and Western boxcar # 54880. It is currently in a MOW green scheme and is in need of repainting. We have plans to repaint the car this year, but we do not have any lettering info for the car. The guy making the stencils needs this info so he can make accurate stencils. Also, what are our paint options for this car? I would like a late 40s or early 50s scheme. You can see the car at the link below under freight cars.

Thanks for the info,

Jason Annen
http://www.hoosiervalley.org/